Welcome to Wet Vet Weekend 2023! We are pleased to present our combined Pet Fish and Aquaculture program, encompassing 3-days of fish-tastic full-emersion learning.
We have the distinct honor to be joined by three outstanding aquatic veterinarians:
Dr. Myron Kebus - Aquaculture Outreach Veterinarian, Michigan State University
Dr. Jessie Sanders - Owner/Chief Veterinarian, Aquatic Veterinary Services
Dr. Esteban Soto - Associate Professor, University of California, Davis
We are offering three pricing options:
- Pet Fish - Friday & Saturday: $350 (15 CE credits)
- Aquaculture - Saturday & Sunday: $350 (15 CE credits)
- All Fish - Friday, Saturday & Sunday: $500 (22.5 CE credits)
See below for virtual pricing.
Hotel accommodations are available at the Fairfield Inn San Jose Airport. See below for more information. A free airport shuttle is available to Norman Y Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC). Meals are not included, but many low cost options are available in immediate area. All lab supplies are included, including transport to public pond for pet fish handling and diagnostic lab.
Schedule: June 2023 - San Jose, CA
- Schedule (subject to change):
We have a block of rooms reserved with the Fairfield Inn & Suites San Jose Airport for $119/night. A free airport shuttle is available. Click here to reserve your room.
Virtual Training Option
We also have a virtual option for $250 (students $125) for 14.5 CE credits.
- 100% refund if cancellation made before June 1st 12:00am PST.
- 50% refund if cancellation made before June 14th 12:00am PST.
- 25% refund will be made after June 14th 12:01am PST until class date.